Book your MIA to AUA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Oranjestad airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and AUA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Queen Beatrix Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to AUA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oranjestad (AUA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oranjestad on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to AUA Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Queen Beatrix Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to AUA
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Surinam Airways||Boeing 737-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Oranjestad (MIA to AUA)
- American Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Miami, FL to Oranjestad, Aruba.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Oranjestad in 2009 was 62.03%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Oranjestad, Aruba in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Oranjestad from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 267 seats.
- There were 103,101 passengers that flew from Miami to Oranjestad in 2009.
- 138,266 seats were available on flights from MIA to AUA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 103,101 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to AUA that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to AUA for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Miami and Oranjestad.
- American Airlines carried a total of 102,885 passengers from MIA to AUA in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to AUA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to AUA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airline Tickets to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cheap Vegas Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.