Book your MIA to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to MCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to MCO Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Orlando Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to MCO
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Orlando (MIA to MCO)
- American Airlines carried a total of 364,257 passengers from MIA to MCO in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to MCO using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Orlando, FL in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between MIA and MCO takes about 37 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to MCO in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- American Airlines, Gulfstream International Airlines, British Airways, Northwest Airlines, UNITED, Air Greenland, Executive Airlines, American Eagle, Air Canada offer flights from Miami, FL to Orlando, FL.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Miami to Orlando.
- The average flight time from Miami, FL to Orlando, FL takes about 37 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Orlando in 2009 was 72.95%.
- There were 378,999 passengers that flew from Miami to Orlando in 2009.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Miami to Orlando.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Orlando from British Airways is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 280 seats.
- 458,161 seats were available on flights from MIA to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 378,999 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to MCO that year.
- In 2009, there were 9 airline companies operating between Miami and Orlando.
- The shortest flight distance between Miami and Orlando is 193 miles.
- Flight #1990, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 14 minutes average delay between flights from Miami to Orlando.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to MCO for Gulfstream International Airlines is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Turks and Caicos and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Playa del Carmen Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Denver Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.