Book your MIA to PTY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Panama City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and PTY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Tocumen Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to PTY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Panama City (PTY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Panama City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to PTY Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Tocumen Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to PTY
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Copa Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Copa Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Panama City (MIA to PTY)
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to PTY using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 127,128 passengers from MIA to PTY in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Miami and Panama City.
- American Airlines, Copa, Air Greenland, USA 3000 offer flights from Miami, FL to Panama City, Panama.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Panama City in 2009 was 80.17%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to PTY for Copa is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 127 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Panama City from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to PTY in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 245,408 passengers that flew from Miami to Panama City in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Panama City, Panama in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 301,227 seats were available on flights from MIA to PTY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 245,408 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to PTY that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheapest Flights to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii All Inclusive Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.