Book your MIA to CDG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Paris airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and CDG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Roissy Charles de Gaulle with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to CDG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Paris (CDG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Paris on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to CDG Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Roissy Charles de Gaulle.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to CDG
|Air France||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|British Airways||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Paris (MIA to CDG)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Paris in 2009 was 87.41%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Paris, France in 2009 was Air France's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 236,998 seats were available on flights from MIA to CDG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 211,194 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to CDG that year.
- Air France, American Airlines, SAM offer flights from Miami, FL to Paris, France.
- There were 211,194 passengers that flew from Miami to Paris in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to CDG in 2009 was Air France's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to CDG for American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 218 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Miami and Paris.
- Air France carried a total of 146,031 passengers from MIA to CDG in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Paris from Air France is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 436 seats.
- Air France operated flights from MIA to CDG using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rental Cars Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in San Francisco you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.