Book your MIA to PNS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Pensacola airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and PNS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Pensacola Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to PNS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pensacola (PNS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pensacola on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to PNS Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Orlando you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Trip today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Pensacola Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to PNS
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Pensacola (MIA to PNS)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Pensacola from American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- 1,925 seats were available on flights from MIA to PNS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 240 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to PNS that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Miami and Pensacola.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Pensacola in 2009 was 25.69%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to PNS for Gulfstream International Airlines is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Pensacola, FL in 2009 was Gulfstream International Airlines' BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- There were 240 passengers that flew from Miami to Pensacola in 2009.
- Gulfstream International Airlines carried a total of 201 passengers from MIA to PNS in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to PNS in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- Gulfstream International Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Miami, FL to Pensacola, FL.
- American Eagle operated flights from MIA to PNS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)