Book your MIA to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to PHL Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to PHL
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Philadelphia (MIA to PHL)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Philadelphia from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 131,636 passengers from MIA to PHL in 2009.
- US Airways, American Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Miami, FL to Philadelphia, PA.
- The shortest flight between MIA and PHL takes about 136 minutes.
- American Airlines, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Miami to Philadelphia.
- There were 257,656 passengers that flew from Miami to Philadelphia in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Miami and Philadelphia is 1013 miles.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Miami to Philadelphia.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Miami and Philadelphia.
- 319,483 seats were available on flights from MIA to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 257,656 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to PHL that year.
- US Airways operated flights from MIA to PHL using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Philadelphia in 2009 was 80.51%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to PHL for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- Flight #1290, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Miami to Philadelphia.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Miami, FL to Philadelphia, PA takes about 139 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to PHL in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including 3rd Street Promenade you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.