Book your MIA to SXM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Philipsburg airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and SXM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Princess Juliana Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to SXM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philipsburg (SXM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philipsburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to SXM Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Princess Juliana Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to SXM
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Philipsburg (MIA to SXM)
- 87,564 seats were available on flights from MIA to SXM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 66,740 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to SXM that year.
- American Airlines offers flights from Miami, FL to Philipsburg, Netherlands Antilles.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to SXM using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Miami to Philipsburg.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to SXM in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Philipsburg from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 267 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to SXM for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 147 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 66,740 passengers from MIA to SXM in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Philipsburg, Netherlands Antilles in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Philipsburg in 2009 was 75.03%.
- There were 66,740 passengers that flew from Miami to Philipsburg in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Grayton Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.