Book your MIA to PIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Pittsburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and PIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to PIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to PIT Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to PIT
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Pittsburgh (MIA to PIT)
- The average flight time from Miami, FL to Pittsburgh, PA takes about 139 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Miami and Pittsburgh is 1013 miles.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Miami and Pittsburgh.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Miami to Pittsburgh.
- Flight #3918, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Miami to Pittsburgh.
- American Eagle carried a total of 13,013 passengers from MIA to PIT in 2009.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Miami to Pittsburgh.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Pittsburgh from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from MIA to PIT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between MIA and PIT takes about 139 minutes.
- American Eagle, American Connection, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Miami, FL to Pittsburgh, PA.
- There were 14,435 passengers that flew from Miami to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to PIT in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 17,387 seats were available on flights from MIA to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 14,435 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to PIT that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to PIT for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 84.79%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Queens College you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.