Book your MIA to PAP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Port-au-Prince airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and PAP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Toussaint Louverture Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to PAP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Port-au-Prince (PAP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Port-au-Prince on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to PAP Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Toussaint Louverture Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to PAP
|Air France||Airbus A320-100/200|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Port-au-Prince (MIA to PAP)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Miami and Port au Prince.
- American Airlines carried a total of 182,539 passengers from MIA to PAP in 2009.
- There were 215,705 passengers that flew from Miami to Port au Prince in 2009.
- 268,902 seats were available on flights from MIA to PAP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 215,705 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to PAP that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to PAP in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to PAP using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Port au Prince, Haiti in 2009 was Air France's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Port au Prince in 2009 was 79.08%.
- American Airlines, Air France offer flights from Miami, FL to Port au Prince, Haiti.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to PAP for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Port au Prince from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Santa Barbara Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Lake Tahoe and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Breckenridge Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.