Book your MIA to POS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Port of Spain airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and POS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Piarco Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to POS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Port of Spain (POS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Port of Spain on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to POS Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Piarco Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to POS
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Caribbean Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Port of Spain (MIA to POS)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Port of Spain from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 267 seats.
- 214,749 seats were available on flights from MIA to POS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 173,293 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to POS that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Port of Spain in 2009 was 78.67%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to POS in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines, Caribbean Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Miami, FL to Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Miami and Port of Spain.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to POS for Caribbean Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 154 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 120,519 passengers from MIA to POS in 2009.
- There were 173,293 passengers that flew from Miami to Port of Spain in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to POS using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Savannah? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Boise and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Magnificent Mile Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.