Book your MIA to PLS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Providenciales airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and PLS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Providenciales Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to PLS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Providenciales (PLS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Providenciales on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to PLS Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Providenciales Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to PLS
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Providenciales (MIA to PLS)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to PLS for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- American Airlines, USA 3000, Air Greenland offer flights from Miami, FL to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Providenciales from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Providenciales in 2009 was 74.06%.
- There were 88,871 passengers that flew from Miami to Providenciales in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from MIA to PLS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 88,541 passengers from MIA to PLS in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to PLS in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Miami and Providenciales.
- 128,361 seats were available on flights from MIA to PLS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 88,871 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to PLS that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Hertz Orlando Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Tickets to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels Washington DC you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trip to Paris today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.