Book your MIA to POP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Puerto Plata airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and POP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Gregorio Luperon Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to POP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Puerto Plata (POP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Puerto Plata on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to POP Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Gregorio Luperon Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to POP
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Puerto Plata (MIA to POP)
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to POP in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to POP using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic in 2009 was American Airlines' A300-6 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines carried a total of 46,009 passengers from MIA to POP in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Miami to Puerto Plata.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Puerto Plata in 2009 was 79.3%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Puerto Plata from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 267 seats.
- American Airlines offers flights from Miami, FL to Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic.
- 56,541 seats were available on flights from MIA to POP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 46,009 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to POP that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to POP for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- There were 46,009 passengers that flew from Miami to Puerto Plata in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Hawaii Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New Orleans Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.