Book your MIA to PUJ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Punta Cana airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and PUJ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Punta Cana Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to PUJ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Punta Cana (PUJ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Punta Cana on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to PUJ Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Laughlin and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Roatan Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Punta Cana Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to PUJ
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|LAN Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Punta Cana (MIA to PUJ)
- American Airlines carried a total of 83,911 passengers from MIA to PUJ in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Punta Cana in 2009 was 63.54%.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Miami and Punta Cana.
- There were 100,901 passengers that flew from Miami to Punta Cana in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to PUJ using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines, LAN Airlines, LAN Argentina, LAN Peru, Air Greenland, USA 3000, US Airways offer flights from Miami, FL to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
- 133,626 seats were available on flights from MIA to PUJ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 100,901 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to PUJ that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Punta Cana from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic in 2009 was American Airlines' A300-6 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to PUJ for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to PUJ in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)