Book your MIA to UIO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Quito airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and UIO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Mariscal Sucre Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to UIO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Quito (UIO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Quito on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to UIO Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Mariscal Sucre Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to UIO
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Quito (MIA to UIO)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Quito from LAN Ecuador is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 221 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Quito in 2009 was 76.1%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to UIO in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Miami and Quito.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to UIO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 104,431 passengers from MIA to UIO in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to UIO for American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 186 seats.
- There were 163,212 passengers that flew from Miami to Quito in 2009.
- 213,214 seats were available on flights from MIA to UIO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 163,212 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to UIO that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Quito, Ecuador in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines, LAN Ecuador offer flights from Miami, FL to Quito, Ecuador.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Seattle you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bora Bora Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.