Book your MIA to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to RDU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to RDU Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to RDU
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Raleigh (MIA to RDU)
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to RDU in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The average flight time from Miami, FL to Raleigh, NC takes about 100 minutes.
- Flight #1342, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 9 minutes average delay between flights from Miami to Raleigh.
- 165,066 seats were available on flights from MIA to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 128,426 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to RDU that year.
- American Airlines, Continental Airlines, US Airways, Delta Airlines, Shuttle America, American Eagle, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Miami, FL to Raleigh, NC.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Raleigh in 2009 was 77.26%.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to RDU using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Raleigh from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 127,668 passengers from MIA to RDU in 2009.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Miami to Raleigh.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Miami to Raleigh.
- The shortest flight between MIA and RDU takes about 100 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Miami and Raleigh is 700 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to RDU for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Miami and Raleigh.
- There were 128,426 passengers that flew from Miami to Raleigh in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Harpers Ferry Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.