to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 1,000 passengers that flew from Miami to Roatan in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Roatan from TACA is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Roatan in 2009 was 59.71%.
- 1,710 seats were available on flights from MIA to RTB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,000 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to RTB that year.
- TACA operated flights from MIA to RTB using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to RTB in 2009 was TACA's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- TACA carried a total of 1,000 passengers from MIA to RTB in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Roatan, Honduras in 2009 was TACA's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- TACA offers flights from Miami, FL to Roatan, Honduras.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Miami to Roatan.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to RTB for TACA is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental London? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Northwest Airlines and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Seattle Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Pittsburgh Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.