to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to RST for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- There were 102 passengers that flew from Miami to Rochester in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Rochester from Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Miami to Rochester.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Rochester in 2009 was 82.26%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to RST in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Rochester, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 102 passengers from MIA to RST in 2009.
- 124 seats were available on flights from MIA to RST in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 102 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to RST that year.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MIA to RST using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Miami, FL to Rochester, MN.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to St. Thomas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tunica Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Sundance Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.