Book your MIA to FCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Rome airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and FCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Leonardo Da Vinci with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to FCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Rome (FCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rome on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to FCO Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Leonardo Da Vinci.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to FCO
|Alitalia||Boeing 767-400 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Rome (MIA to FCO)
- Alitalia offers flights from Miami, FL to Rome, Italy.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Rome in 2009 was 63.94%.
- Alitalia operated flights from MIA to FCO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Miami to Rome.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Rome from Alitalia is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 338 seats.
- 122,347 seats were available on flights from MIA to FCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 76,867 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to FCO that year.
- There were 76,867 passengers that flew from Miami to Rome in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to FCO for Alitalia is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 298 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Rome, Italy in 2009 was Alitalia's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Alitalia carried a total of 76,867 passengers from MIA to FCO in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to FCO in 2009 was Alitalia's B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Mohegan Sun you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Siesta Key Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.