Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from MIA to AZS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to AZS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 195 passengers that flew from Miami to Samana in 2009.
- 200 seats were available on flights from MIA to AZS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 195 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to AZS that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Samana from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Samana, Dominican Republic in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Miami to Samana.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to AZS in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 195 passengers from MIA to AZS in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Samana in 2009 was 97.5%.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Miami, FL to Samana, Dominican Republic.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)