Book your MIA to SAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to San Antonio airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and SAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to San Antonio Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to SAT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to SAT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to San Antonio (MIA to SAT)
- 883 seats were available on flights from MIA to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 524 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to SAT that year.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to SAT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 524 passengers that flew from Miami to San Antonio in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to SAT in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to San Antonio in 2009 was 73.52%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to SAT for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Miami and San Antonio.
- American Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Miami, FL to San Antonio, TX.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and San Antonio from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines carried a total of 446 passengers from MIA to SAT in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Experience Music Project you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.