Book your MIA to SFO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to San Francisco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and SFO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to San Francisco Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to SFO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to SFO Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to San Francisco Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to SFO
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to San Francisco (MIA to SFO)
- There were 190,160 passengers that flew from Miami to San Francisco in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to SFO in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Miami to San Francisco.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Miami to San Francisco.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and San Francisco from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to SFO for American Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 168 seats.
- 212,622 seats were available on flights from MIA to SFO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 190,160 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to SFO that year.
- American Airlines offers flights from Miami, FL to San Francisco, CA.
- American Airlines carried a total of 190,160 passengers from MIA to SFO in 2009.
- The average flight time from Miami, FL to San Francisco, CA takes about 337 minutes.
- The shortest flight between MIA and SFO takes about 337 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Miami and San Francisco is 2585 miles.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Miami to San Francisco.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to San Francisco in 2009 was 88.64%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to San Francisco, CA in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to SFO using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #1705, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 12 minutes average delay between flights from Miami to San Francisco.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise New Orleans? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to San Diego and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New Braunfels Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Pittsburgh Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.