Book your MIA to SJO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to San Jose airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and SJO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Juan Santamaria Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to SJO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Jose (SJO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Jose on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to SJO Route Map
Looking for Reno Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Bora Bora and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Carolina Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Maldives Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Juan Santamaria Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to SJO
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Embraer 190|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to San Jose (MIA to SJO)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to San Jose, Costa Rica in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and San Jose from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- There were 233,729 passengers that flew from Miami to San Jose in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Miami and San Jose.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to SJO in 2009 was LACSA's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to SJO using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to San Jose in 2009 was 80.12%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to SJO for LACSA is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 96 seats.
- American Airlines, LACSA, Tap Portugal, Air Greenland offer flights from Miami, FL to San Jose, Costa Rica.
- American Airlines carried a total of 196,089 passengers from MIA to SJO in 2009.
- 271,280 seats were available on flights from MIA to SJO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 233,729 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to SJO that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)