Book your MIA to SAP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to San Pedro Sula airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and SAP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Ramon Villeda Morales Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to SAP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Pedro Sula (SAP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Pedro Sula on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to SAP Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Ramon Villeda Morales Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to SAP
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Embraer 190|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to San Pedro Sula (MIA to SAP)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and San Pedro Sula from North American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 199 seats.
- American Airlines, TACA, Sun Country Airlines, North American Airlines, Ryan International, Air Greenland offer flights from Miami, FL to San Pedro Sula, Honduras.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to San Pedro Sula, Honduras in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Miami and San Pedro Sula.
- There were 120,160 passengers that flew from Miami to San Pedro Sula in 2009.
- 156,839 seats were available on flights from MIA to SAP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 120,160 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to SAP that year.
- TACA operated flights from MIA to SAP using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to SAP for TACA is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 96 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to San Pedro Sula in 2009 was 73.14%.
- American Airlines carried a total of 79,478 passengers from MIA to SAP in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to SAP in 2009 was TACA's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Tulsa? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Hilo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.