Book your MIA to SAL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to San Salvador airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and SAL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to El Salvador Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to SAL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Salvador (SAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Salvador on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to SAL Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to El Salvador Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to SAL
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to San Salvador (MIA to SAL)
- There were 79,971 passengers that flew from Miami to San Salvador in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and San Salvador from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 267 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to San Salvador, El Salvador in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to SAL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 134,003 seats were available on flights from MIA to SAL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 79,971 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to SAL that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to San Salvador in 2009 was 58.89%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to SAL for TACA is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 46,133 passengers from MIA to SAL in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to SAL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines, TACA, Air Greenland offer flights from Miami, FL to San Salvador, El Salvador.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Miami and San Salvador.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Find the best Boise Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.