Book your MIA to VVI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Santa Cruz airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and VVI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Viru Viru Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to VVI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Santa Cruz (VVI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Santa Cruz on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to VVI Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Viru Viru Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to VVI
|Aerosur||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Santa Cruz (MIA to VVI)
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to VVI in 2009 was AeroSur's B767-2/R from Boeing. The B767-2/R started flying in 1990.
- 66,217 seats were available on flights from MIA to VVI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 42,180 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to VVI that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to VVI for AeroSur is the B727-2 built by Boeing with 149 seats.
- AeroSur carried a total of 22,389 passengers from MIA to VVI in 2009.
- AeroSur operated flights from MIA to VVI using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Miami and Santa Cruz.
- There were 42,180 passengers that flew from Miami to Santa Cruz in 2009.
- AeroSur, American Airlines, North American Airlines offer flights from Miami, FL to Santa Cruz, Bolivia.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Santa Cruz, Bolivia in 2009 was AeroSur's B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Santa Cruz from North American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 252 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Santa Cruz in 2009 was 63.54%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Washington Car Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Memphis Flight Deals and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tybee Island Things to Do you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best South Beach Miami Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.