Book your MIA to SCL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Santiago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and SCL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Arturo Merino Benitez with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to SCL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Santiago (SCL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Santiago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to SCL Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Arturo Merino Benitez.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to SCL
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|LAN Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Santiago (MIA to SCL)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Santiago in 2009 was 71.88%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to SCL for LAN Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 218 seats.
- LAN Airlines carried a total of 81,219 passengers from MIA to SCL in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to SCL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 139,628 passengers that flew from Miami to Santiago in 2009.
- LAN Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Miami, FL to Santiago, Chile.
- 192,063 seats were available on flights from MIA to SCL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 139,628 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to SCL that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Miami and Santiago.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to SCL in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Santiago from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 218 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Santiago, Chile in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)