Book your MIA to STI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Santiago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and STI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Cibao Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to STI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Santiago (STI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Santiago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to STI Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Cibao Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to STI
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Santiago (MIA to STI)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Miami and Santiago.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Santiago in 2009 was 77.12%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Santiago from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 267 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to STI for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 147 seats.
- American Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Miami, FL to Santiago, Dominican Republic.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to STI using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Santiago, Dominican Republic in 2009 was American Airlines' A300-6 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 57,790 passengers that flew from Miami to Santiago in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 57,692 passengers from MIA to STI in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to STI in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 74,614 seats were available on flights from MIA to STI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 57,790 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to STI that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)