Book your MIA to SDQ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Santo Domingo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and SDQ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Las Americas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to SDQ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Santo Domingo (SDQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Santo Domingo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to SDQ Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Las Americas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to SDQ
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Santo Domingo (MIA to SDQ)
- There were 226,830 passengers that flew from Miami to Santo Domingo in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to SDQ for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Miami to Santo Domingo.
- 281,358 seats were available on flights from MIA to SDQ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 226,830 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to SDQ that year.
- American Airlines offers flights from Miami, FL to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to SDQ using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to SDQ in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines carried a total of 226,830 passengers from MIA to SDQ in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Santo Domingo in 2009 was 80.55%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Santo Domingo from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Stillwater Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.