Book your MIA to GRU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Sao Paulo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and GRU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Guarulhos Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to GRU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Sao Paulo (GRU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sao Paulo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to GRU Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Guarulhos Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to GRU
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A330 all models|
|TAM Brazilian Airlines||Airbus A330 all models|
|United Airlines||Airbus A330-200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Sao Paulo (MIA to GRU)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Miami and Sao Paulo.
- American Airlines, Tam Brazilian Airlines offer flights from Miami, FL to Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to GRU using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to GRU in 2009 was American Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Sao Paulo from American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 245 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Sao Paulo in 2009 was 71.79%.
- 396,393 seats were available on flights from MIA to GRU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 287,527 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to GRU that year.
- There were 287,527 passengers that flew from Miami to Sao Paulo in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to GRU for Tam Brazilian Airlines is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 212 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Sao Paulo, Brazil in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines carried a total of 180,716 passengers from MIA to GRU in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Santa Cruz Boardwalk you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.