Book your MIA to SAV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Savannah airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and SAV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Savannah Hilton Head Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to SAV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Savannah (SAV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Savannah on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to SAV Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Savannah Hilton Head Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to SAV
|American Airlines||Aerospatiale/Alenia ATR 72|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Savannah (MIA to SAV)
- The shortest flight distance between Miami and Savannah is 440 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Savannah from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Miami to Savannah.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Savannah in 2009 was 47.56%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Miami and Savannah.
- 22,569 seats were available on flights from MIA to SAV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 9,873 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to SAV that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to SAV in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- Executive Airlines, American Eagle, Delta Airlines offer flights from Miami, FL to Savannah, GA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to SAV for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between MIA and SAV takes about 65 minutes.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Miami to Savannah.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Savannah, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Executive Airlines carried a total of 8,592 passengers from MIA to SAV in 2009.
- The average flight time from Miami, FL to Savannah, GA takes about 65 minutes.
- There were 9,873 passengers that flew from Miami to Savannah in 2009.
- Flight #3428, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Miami to Savannah.
- American Eagle operated flights from MIA to SAV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for National Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Tepic Nayarit and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Kenya you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.