Book your MIA to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to STL Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to STL
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to St. Louis (MIA to STL)
- There were 104,888 passengers that flew from Miami to St. Louis in 2009.
- American Airlines, AirTran Airways offer flights from Miami, FL to St. Louis, MO.
- AirTran Airways, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from Miami to St. Louis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to STL for AirTran Airways is the B717-2 built by Boeing with 117 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to STL in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B717-2 from Boeing. The B717-2 started flying in 1999.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Miami and St. Louis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and St. Louis from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 187 seats.
- AirTran Airways offers the shortest flight times from Miami to St. Louis.
- The shortest flight distance between Miami and St. Louis is 1068 miles.
- The shortest flight between MIA and STL takes about 135 minutes.
- AirTran Airways operated flights from MIA to STL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 136,967 seats were available on flights from MIA to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 104,888 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to STL that year.
- American Airlines carried a total of 104,779 passengers from MIA to STL in 2009.
- The average flight time from Miami, FL to St. Louis, MO takes about 139 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to St. Louis in 2009 was 77.79%.
- Flight #1951, operated by AirTran Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 46 minutes average delay between flights from Miami to St. Louis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Belize City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.