Book your MIA to TLH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Tallahassee airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and TLH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Tallahassee Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to TLH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tallahassee (TLH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tallahassee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to TLH Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Tallahassee Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to TLH
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Tallahassee (MIA to TLH)
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Miami to Tallahassee.
- The average flight time from Miami, FL to Tallahassee, FL takes about 62 minutes.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Miami to Tallahassee.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Tallahassee in 2009 was 44.23%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Tallahassee from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Miami and Tallahassee is 403 miles.
- The shortest flight between MIA and TLH takes about 62 minutes.
- American Eagle operated flights from MIA to TLH using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 47,523 seats were available on flights from MIA to TLH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 26,189 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to TLH that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to TLH for Gulfstream International Airlines is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- Flight #3937, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Miami to Tallahassee.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to TLH in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- American Eagle carried a total of 25,199 passengers from MIA to TLH in 2009.
- American Eagle, Executive Airlines, US Airways, Air Greenland, ExpressJet Airlines, Gulfstream International Airlines offer flights from Miami, FL to Tallahassee, FL.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Tallahassee, FL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 26,189 passengers that flew from Miami to Tallahassee in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Miami and Tallahassee.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airfare to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Miami you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.