Book your MIA to TGU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Tegucigalpa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and TGU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Toncontin Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to TGU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tegucigalpa (TGU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tegucigalpa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to TGU Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Toncontin Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to TGU
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Tegucigalpa (MIA to TGU)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Tegucigalpa in 2009 was 63.85%.
- American Airlines carried a total of 44,066 passengers from MIA to TGU in 2009.
- American Airlines, Xtra Airways, TACA, Air Greenland offer flights from Miami, FL to Tegucigalpa, Honduras.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to TGU for TACA is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Tegucigalpa from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 185 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Tegucigalpa, Honduras in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Miami and Tegucigalpa.
- Air Greenland operated flights from MIA to TGU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 45,754 passengers that flew from Miami to Tegucigalpa in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to TGU in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 73,080 seats were available on flights from MIA to TGU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 45,754 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to TGU that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)