Book your MIA to YYZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Toronto airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and YYZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Pearson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to YYZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to YYZ Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Pearson Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to YYZ
|Air Canada||Airbus A319|
|Air Canada||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Air Canada||Airbus A321-100/200|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-600 pax|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Toronto (MIA to YYZ)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to YYZ for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to YYZ in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Toronto, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines carried a total of 129,046 passengers from MIA to YYZ in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Miami and Toronto.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Toronto in 2009 was 79%.
- There were 198,682 passengers that flew from Miami to Toronto in 2009.
- 248,345 seats were available on flights from MIA to YYZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 198,682 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to YYZ that year.
- American Airlines, Air Canada, WestJet, Air Greenland offer flights from Miami, FL to Toronto, Canada.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Toronto from Air Canada is the B777-3 built by Boeing with 349 seats.
- Air Canada operated flights from MIA to YYZ using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)