Book your MIA to TUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Tulsa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and TUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Tulsa Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to TUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tulsa (TUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tulsa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to TUL Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Tulsa Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to TUL
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Tulsa (MIA to TUL)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Tulsa from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 156 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from MIA to TUL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to TUL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing. The B737-4 started flying in 1990.
- UNITED, Air Greenland offer flights from Miami, FL to Tulsa, OK.
- UNITED carried a total of 154 passengers from MIA to TUL in 2009.
- 224 seats were available on flights from MIA to TUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 189 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to TUL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to TUL for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Tulsa, OK in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 189 passengers that flew from Miami to Tulsa in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Miami and Tulsa.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Tulsa in 2009 was 75.09%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Des Moines Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Houston Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.