to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Iberia carried a total of 251 passengers from MIA to VLC in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Valencia from Iberia is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 254 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Miami to Valencia.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Valencia, Spain in 2009 was Iberia's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1996.
- Iberia offers flights from Miami, FL to Valencia, Spain.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Valencia in 2009 was 98.82%.
- There were 251 passengers that flew from Miami to Valencia in 2009.
- Iberia operated flights from MIA to VLC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to VLC for Iberia is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 254 seats.
- 254 seats were available on flights from MIA to VLC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 251 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to VLC that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to VLC in 2009 was Iberia's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Venice and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Puerto Penasco Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Montego Bay Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.