Book your MIA to UVF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Vieux Fort airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and UVF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Hewanorra Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to UVF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Vieux Fort (UVF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Vieux Fort on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to UVF Route Map
Looking for Toledo Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cedar Rapids Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Hewanorra Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to UVF
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Vieux Fort (MIA to UVF)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Miami to Vieux Fort.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Vieux Fort from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- There were 50,804 passengers that flew from Miami to Vieux Fort in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to UVF for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Vieux Fort, St. Lucia in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines offers flights from Miami, FL to Vieux Fort, St. Lucia.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to UVF using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 50,804 passengers from MIA to UVF in 2009.
- 68,120 seats were available on flights from MIA to UVF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50,804 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to UVF that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to UVF in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Vieux Fort in 2009 was 75.55%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)