Book your MIA to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to DCA Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ferry Building you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to DCA
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Washington, DC (MIA to DCA)
- There were 383,302 passengers that flew from Miami to Washington in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to DCA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 464,269 seats were available on flights from MIA to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 383,302 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to DCA that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to DCA for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Washington from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Miami to Washington.
- The average flight time from Miami, FL to Washington, DC takes about 119 minutes.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Miami to Washington.
- The shortest flight between MIA and DCA takes about 119 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Washington, DC in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Miami to Washington.
- American Airlines offers flights from Miami, FL to Washington, DC.
- American Airlines carried a total of 383,302 passengers from MIA to DCA in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Washington in 2009 was 81.44%.
- Flight #2280, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 12 minutes average delay between flights from Miami to Washington.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to DCA in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The shortest flight distance between Miami and Washington is 920 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)