to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Miami and West Palm Beach.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to PBI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to West Palm Beach in 2009 was 96.61%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to PBI for Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- Delta Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Miami, FL to West Palm Beach, FL.
- 290 seats were available on flights from MIA to PBI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 280 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to PBI that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to West Palm Beach, FL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 141 passengers from MIA to PBI in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and West Palm Beach from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- There were 280 passengers that flew from Miami to West Palm Beach in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to PBI in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Harpers Ferry Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.