Book your MIA to CUR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Miami to Willemstad airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MIA and CUR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Miami Intl. to Hato Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MIA to CUR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Willemstad (CUR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Willemstad on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MIA to CUR Route Map
Route information for flights from Miami Intl. to Hato Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MIA to CUR
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|British Airways||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Miami to Willemstad (MIA to CUR)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Miami and Willemstad.
- American Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Miami, FL to Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Miami to Willemstad in 2009 was 75.32%.
- There were 47,706 passengers that flew from Miami to Willemstad in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from MIA to CUR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Miami and Willemstad from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 47,628 passengers from MIA to CUR in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Miami, FL to Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing MIA to CUR in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 60,636 seats were available on flights from MIA to CUR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 47,706 passengers flew on all flights from MIA to CUR that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MIA to CUR for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 147 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Art Institute of Chicago you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.