to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- American Eagle operated flights from MAF to ABI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle carried a total of 123 passengers from MAF to ABI in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MAF to ABI in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MAF to ABI for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Midland and Abilene.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Midland and Abilene from Executive Airlines is the ATR-72 built by Aerospatiale/aeritalia with 65 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Midland, TX to Abilene, TX in 2009 was Executive Airlines' ATR-72 from Aerospatiale/aeritalia which started flying in 1990.
- 280 seats were available on flights from MAF to ABI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 222 passengers flew on all flights from MAF to ABI that year.
- American Eagle, Executive Airlines offer flights from Midland, TX to Abilene, TX.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Midland to Abilene in 2009 was 79.74%.
- There were 222 passengers that flew from Midland to Abilene in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)