to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 62 passengers from MAF to AUS in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MAF to AUS in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- There were 81 passengers that flew from Midland to Austin in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from MAF to AUS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MAF to AUS for Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Midland to Austin in 2009 was 54%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Midland and Austin from Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 150 seats were available on flights from MAF to AUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 81 passengers flew on all flights from MAF to AUS that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Midland, TX to Austin, TX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Midland, TX to Austin, TX.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Midland and Austin.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Key West? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Agra Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.