to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MAF to SAT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 288 seats were available on flights from MAF to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 118 passengers flew on all flights from MAF to SAT that year.
- Compass Airlines operated flights from MAF to SAT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MAF to SAT in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Midland, TX to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Midland and San Antonio.
- Compass Airlines carried a total of 72 passengers from MAF to SAT in 2009.
- There were 118 passengers that flew from Midland to San Antonio in 2009.
- Compass Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Midland, TX to San Antonio, TX.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Midland to San Antonio in 2009 was 93.37%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Midland and San Antonio from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Boracay Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Davenport Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.