Book your MXP to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Milan to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MXP and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Malpensa Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MXP to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Milan (MXP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MXP to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Malpensa Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MXP to ATL
|Alitalia||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Milan to Atlanta (MXP to ATL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Milan, Italy to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 66,017 seats were available on flights from MXP to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 48,229 passengers flew on all flights from MXP to ATL that year.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from MXP to ATL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Milan to Atlanta.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Milan and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 238 seats.
- There were 48,229 passengers that flew from Milan to Atlanta in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Milan to Atlanta in 2009 was 71.16%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MXP to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MXP to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Milan, Italy to Atlanta, GA.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 48,229 passengers from MXP to ATL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Columbus? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Bangkok and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Whistler Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Birmingham today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.