to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MXP to CLT for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 217 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Milan, Italy to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Milan to Charlotte.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Milan and Charlotte from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 217 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MXP to CLT in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- There were 200 passengers that flew from Milan to Charlotte in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from MXP to CLT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Milan, Italy to Charlotte, NC.
- 217 seats were available on flights from MXP to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 200 passengers flew on all flights from MXP to CLT that year.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 200 passengers from MXP to CLT in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Milan to Charlotte in 2009 was 92.17%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Downtown Denver? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Tickets to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Niagara Falls Canada Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New Orleans Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.