Book your MXP to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Milan to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MXP and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Malpensa Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MXP to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Milan (MXP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MXP to JFK Route Map
Looking for Philadelphia Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Washington DC and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Long Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Fiji Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Malpensa Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MXP to JFK
|Alitalia||Airbus A330 all models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|British Airways||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Milan to New York (MXP to JFK)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Milan and New York from Alitalia is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 350 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MXP to JFK in 2009 was Alitalia's B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MXP to JFK for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- Alitalia carried a total of 56,466 passengers from MXP to JFK in 2009.
- 245,270 seats were available on flights from MXP to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 159,390 passengers flew on all flights from MXP to JFK that year.
- Alitalia operated flights from MXP to JFK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Milan to New York in 2009 was 65.95%.
- There were 159,390 passengers that flew from Milan to New York in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Milan, Italy to New York, NY in 2009 was Alitalia's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Alitalia, American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Milan, Italy to New York, NY.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Milan and New York.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)