Book your MKE to BWI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Milwaukee to Baltimore airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MKE and BWI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Mitchell Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MKE to BWI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MKE to BWI Route Map
Route information for flights from General Mitchell Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MKE to BWI
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Milwaukee to Baltimore (MKE to BWI)
- Flight #608, operated by AirTran Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 24 minutes average delay between flights from Milwaukee to Baltimore.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKE to BWI for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between MKE and BWI takes about 89 minutes.
- AirTran Airways, Midwest Airlines, Frontier offer flights from Milwaukee, WI to Baltimore, MD.
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 83,832 passengers from MKE to BWI in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Milwaukee and Baltimore is 641 miles.
- The average flight time from Milwaukee, WI to Baltimore, MD takes about 89 minutes.
- 117,643 seats were available on flights from MKE to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 83,973 passengers flew on all flights from MKE to BWI that year.
- AirTran Airways operated flights from MKE to BWI using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 83,973 passengers that flew from Milwaukee to Baltimore in 2009.
- AirTran Airways operates the shortest flights from Milwaukee to Baltimore.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Milwaukee and Baltimore.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Milwaukee and Baltimore from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Milwaukee to Baltimore in 2009 was 71.43%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MKE to BWI in 2009 was Frontier's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Milwaukee, WI to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- AirTran Airways offers the shortest flight times from Milwaukee to Baltimore.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Reno Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Where is Bora Bora today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.