to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 45 passengers that flew from Milwaukee to Charleston in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from MKE to CHS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 45 passengers flew on all flights from MKE to CHS that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Milwaukee and Charleston from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Milwaukee to Charleston.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Milwaukee to Charleston in 2009 was 90%.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 45 passengers from MKE to CHS in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin offers flights from Milwaukee, WI to Charleston, SC.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from MKE to CHS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKE to CHS for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Milwaukee, WI to Charleston, SC in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The newest aircraft servicing MKE to CHS in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Miami Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.