Book your MKE to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Milwaukee to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MKE and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Mitchell Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MKE to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MKE to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from General Mitchell Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MKE to CLT
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Milwaukee to Charlotte (MKE to CLT)
- The newest aircraft servicing MKE to CLT in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKE to CLT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 43,050 passengers that flew from Milwaukee to Charlotte in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Milwaukee and Charlotte from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- Air Wisconsin, Republic Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Air Canada offer flights from Milwaukee, WI to Charlotte, NC.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Milwaukee to Charlotte in 2009 was 73.81%.
- 53,838 seats were available on flights from MKE to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 43,050 passengers flew on all flights from MKE to CLT that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Milwaukee, WI to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Milwaukee and Charlotte.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MKE to CLT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 42,821 passengers from MKE to CLT in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dead Sea Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.