Book your MKE to CHO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Milwaukee to Charlottesville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MKE and CHO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from General Mitchell Intl. to Charlottesville Albemarle with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MKE to CHO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlottesville (CHO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlottesville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MKE to CHO Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Milwaukee to Charlottesville (MKE to CHO)
- Air Uganda operated flights from MKE to CHO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Milwaukee and Charlottesville from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 76 seats.
- Air Uganda offers flights from Milwaukee, WI to Charlottesville, VA.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Milwaukee to Charlottesville.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 33 passengers from MKE to CHO in 2009.
- There were 33 passengers that flew from Milwaukee to Charlottesville in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MKE to CHO in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-30 started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MKE to CHO for Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 76 seats.
- 76 seats were available on flights from MKE to CHO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 33 passengers flew on all flights from MKE to CHO that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Milwaukee, WI to Charlottesville, VA in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Milwaukee to Charlottesville in 2009 was 43.42%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Phoenix Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Miami and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hilton Head Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Myrtle Beach Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.